Sunday, October 18, 2009



Rule number one: Don't take an unscheduled nap while cooking!!! Rule number two: Don't whine about what happens when you violate rule number one. This is very important- whining is counter-productive, and if you take your personal-societal growth seriously, counter-revolutionary, which is a capital (means you may/should/will lose your head) offense. I feel kind of offended by what I "cooked", but I don't dare whine about it openly, which is why I feel free to blog about it. I mean our constitution protects my right to talk about things if I don't whine, right? I ain't whining, I'm just saying, eh?

So, uh, anyway..

Preheat oven to BROIL HI

Place potato wedges on broiler pan rack- season to taste

Place hamburger, egg(s), frozen spinach, frozen vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, lima beans), relatively fresh green leaf lettuce important- do NOT use iceberg lettuce, ever, anywhere, for anything.. period.) in broiler pan

Place boiler pan (top rack and bottom pan) in oven

Take a nap- DO NOT SCHEDULE!!! Pay attention to timing- be sure you sleep through the smoke alarms, phone calls, wailing sirens...

Don't whine, but please DO blog about it!

No comments: